If you want to sell your property, you may think there’s no way around home showings because they’re standard.
Home showings are an essential part of selling your house. If you’ve hired an agent, this process can be a lot more smooth. However, if you’re selling your home for sale by the owner, you’ll probably need to spend quite a bit of time getting things in order. Between staging and making minor renovations and repairs, you’re sure to spend thousands of dollars and countless hours getting it ready. But what if there were a way to sell your property and avoid home showings altogether?
Learn more about selling your property without all the annoying showings below.
Ways to Sell Your Home Without Showings
If you wish to sell your house without showings or you don’t have the time or budget to get your home ready to show, you have a couple of other options:
Virtual Tours — If you wish to advertise your home without showings, virtual tours can be an effective method if done correctly. Here are a few tips if you choose to do virtual tours instead of showings:
- Skip using your smartphone — even if it is the latest and great model. A high-resolution digital camera is a much better choice when taking photos and videos for your virtual tour.
- Look more professional by posting your tour to your own website rather than posting them to YouTube.
- Unless you are a professional photographer or web designer, you may want to consider hiring a professional to do those jobs for you. Trust us — a pro can make all the difference.
- Take time to stage your home so that it really showcases your floor plan and the space in your property and always allows for plenty of open space. Hire a professional home stager if necessary.
- Open the window treatments and turn on lights and lamps to let as much light in as possible. Lighter and brighter homes sell faster and come across as larger — especially online in virtual tours.
Professional Home Buyer — Professional home buyers typically do not wish to walk through your home several times. They may want to walk the property once to get a good idea of the property’s details, but you do not need to get it “ready” because most professional home buyers are looking to buy your house as-is.
Contact Utah Sell Now
If you want to skip the headaches and hassles of traditional listings, including home showings, sell your property to Utah Sell Now. Our team of experts wants to buy your Salt Lake City home in its current condition for cash. Skip the troubles of making repairs, renovations, and cleaning — we want to buy your Utah home as-is. Once we review your property details, we can make you a fair, all-cash, no-obligation offer within 24 hours. If you accept, we can close with a reputable title company in as little as one week. Contact us to receive your all-cash offer today.