You’ve heard the term “flipping houses,” where someone purchases a home, repairs, and redecorates it and then turns around and sells it. The method is becoming more popular for several reasons; however, is it worth it? Homeowners take pride in making their house into a home with memories to fill and improvements that keep it livable and beautiful. When a change comes, and they need or want to sell their home, there’s bound to be emotions associated with it, which could be bittersweet.
What Questions to Ask Before Making a Decision
You may have questions or concerns about flipping a house – this is where gathering information comes into play so that you can make the right decision for you. Let’s dive into some questions you may have.
- What meets your criteria for purchasing a home?
- Do you pay fair prices for properties?
- Are there any fees or commissions to work with you?
- How do you determine the price to offer?
- What’s the difference between what you versus a real estate agent?
Of course, every company handles these questions differently, so weighing them against your needs and desires comes first. It may help to ask yourself some questions, such as “Is this right for our situation?” “Will we get the best deal?” or “Will the price be too low?” If you’re satisfied with the answers, then it’s time to move forward.
Five Reasons to Choose Utah Sell Now
Because all we do is flip houses and have years of experience, we can answer your questions and address your concerns. Nevertheless, if you’re not sure, let us help you decide. Here are five reasons to choose Utah Sell Now, which may help answer the above questions.
- We buy your home now instead of waiting for a realtor to sell it, which could take months, depending on the market.
- We pay YOU cash – that’s right, we can buy your home within days, and you walk away with money in hand.
- There’s zero obligation to sell us your home. Once you contact us and we set up a time to come check out your home, we will offer a fair price that benefits both of us. If you’re not interested, no harm, no foul. We won’t harass or bother you.
- There are NO fees or commissions when you sell to Choose Utah Now, which helps us stand out from the traditional method of using an agent.
- We may pay for your closing costs! Once we repair and flip your home, this is when we make our money, so to make it easier for you, we often take care of the burden of closing costs.
What do You have to Lose?
Now that you have more information about what we can do for you, we invite you to contact us. Our goal is offering a fair price for your home so you can move on to a new home with new memories. What do you have to lose, except a burdensome mortgage with an unknown expectation of whether your home will sell in today’s market? Call us today, and let’s accomplish both of our goals!